[WriteLog] newbie questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] newbie questions
From: jtolbert@gremlan.org (The Tolberts)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 20:40:20 -0500
OK, I'm lost. I cannot get these windows to line up. I can get 3 maybe 4
where I want them and then try to "dock" the last one and everything I moved
first rearranges. How can I get the log window to stay the same size? Its
about 5 or 6 lines high, I dock the checkcall, rate , log entry to the top
of it, then try to attach the beamheading window and everything changes
including the log window which just about doubles in height. Also I cant
send the rtty messsages when the rtty window is open!! ( not good). The main
writelog window needs to be "blue" to send the f keys but the the rtty
window closes. Please excuse the bandwidth but I'm trying to get this ready
for this weekend and something just doesnt make sense. I have a 17" monitor,
1024x768, win95 and mmtty plugged in.

73 Jamie WW3S