[[WriteLog] More re XP Upgrade Issues ]

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [[WriteLog] More re XP Upgrade Issues ]
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 02:10:08 -0000
I think my problems may have been unique to non-motherboard ISA add-in
ports, as I noted.  If they had all been PCI add-ins, they'd probably have
been fine.  Just wanting to use the hardware I have already.  It was close,
but not close enough for now.    Thanks, Duane for the info re XPWare.
Glad the new OS works for you!

73,  Jon