[WriteLog] Sound board bad audio

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sound board bad audio
From: n4gi@tampabay.rr.com (Blake M. Meinecke)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:24:54 -0500
I just use the computer mic for the recordings.  The difference between my
non-modified HC4 audio and the cheapo computer mic to me is so miniscule,
building extra do-dads to put in line is not worth it.

If I can hardly tell the difference in my monitor audio, the other op
probably can't tell either in a contest....

73
Blake  N4GI