[WriteLog] Convert WL to BIN format

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Convert WL to BIN format
From: w1nr@eecorp.com (Mike McCarthy, W1NR)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:43:17 -0500
By .BIN file, I am assuming that you mean a CT .BIN file?  The utility
at the link below will take an ADIF output from WriteLog and convert it
to a CT Version 8 .BIN file.  I use this to import to other programs
that only know how to convert the CT binary format.  It's a round about
way, but it seems to woik.

If your log software will read ADIF, just use the WriteLog ADIF output
selection.

http://www.qsl.net/ka5wss/logconv/

GL and 73 de Mike, W1NR