[WriteLog] WrieLog's logging format?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WrieLog's logging format?
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:45:51 -0500
> I'm almost ashamed to ask. . . .
>
> Does WriteLog generate logs in the format acceptable by the WAE DX RTTY
contest gurus? If so, what are they?

> I have read the contest rules. They leave me with several questions.
>
> Vern

Only three files are needed:

*** 1.  A plain-text ASCII summary sheet MUST be included.

WL does this easily - Choose Contest|Create Summary Sheet.  In the box that
comes up, change from RTF to .TXT type and name the file w9hly.sum and save
as plain text file.  You can edit it so that it looks better if you like.

*** 2.  Your QSO-log (plain-text ASCII please). No band logs please, just
the log which contains your contest operation following the serial numbers
in normal order (example: if you used CT, send the .all file).

Choose File|Export or File|Save As and choose File Version of Print
Chronological as the type.  Name it w9hly.all and save as plain text.

*** 3.  Your QTC-log is needed if QTCs are claimed for point credit. (plain
text ASCII).

Choose Contest|Save QTC Report - Name this w9hly.qtc and save.  The Type in
this case remains blank for some reason - Don't worry about it.  Save it and
then open it with Notepad - Then when you close it, it will appear with the
usual plain-text icon.

SEND THESE 3 FILES to waedc@darc.de, and you should be all set for awards
Vern!  Hope this helps!  73