[WriteLog] VFO B 2nd bandmap?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] VFO B 2nd bandmap?
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:58:39 +0000
Ric, Barry, et al

There is a bit more functionality being suggested. IF you can use Packet
Spots for a particular contest, then yes the solution is already there.

But think of the case where you have one transceiver with dual receive/tx
capability (the FT1000mp for example). You can set it up for 2 radios (one
physical radio) and do most everything except run the second bandmap and
log a real frequency. Not a big deal. I close the 2nd bandmap and manually
enter a mid band frequency and all is happy.

"The grass is always greener ..."

Jerry, W6IHG

At 12:14 AM 11/29/2001 +0000, Ric Plummer wrote:
>I guess I think the solution is already there.
>Grab the spot, work it, hit F12, and your back to the run freq.
>Is this solving the same problem ? Or did I miss the point ? Works for me.
>Ric KV1W

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton@shentel.net