[WriteLog] Curious?? (long)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Curious?? (long)
From: gbaron@charter.net (GilBaronW0MN)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 07:30:03 -0600

You are the only one that demands an apology to Tree. Curious that Tree
himself nor any of his supporter has said anything. I may have been mistaken
and only thought that a windows version was promised. I apologize to Tree if
he thinks I am attacking him, I AM NOT. I never meant to attack Tree. I
meant to say that his program is not as good a WriteLog PRECISELY BECAUSE it
is DOS based. Some thins it may do better and other things not. The point is
that anything that TRLOG does and WL does not do can usually be handled by
some Window App. running at the same time which is tough with TRLOG. As for
ease of use in for example sound recording, TRLOG is NOT EVEN CLOSE to WL ,
in fact does not support it directly but with third party add ons that he
helps to support with hooks.

AGAIN, if you are listening TREE I APOLOGIZE for any thing that may have
seemed an attack on you. I was sure I had seen a note that a windows version
would be created. It seems I am wrong. It was not a deliberate lie as Billy
seems to imply.

Billy go away. YOU are the only one making personal attacks in public and
[private. Calling me a prevaricator which I am not.