[WriteLog] Sound with sound card

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sound with sound card
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:51:56 -0600
>I'm new at voice keying.  WL is my first attempt at it.
>How do the W9XT and K1EA boards work?  Don't you have
>to set it up with your own voice or does it use an artificial voice?

All of them allow your real voice. And all of them work well
when setup properly. K9JY's site is an excellent place to
start ... Run the sound card check ... and then start trying ideas.

If you don't already own the W9XT or K1EA units, do not invest
in them. Purchase the best possible sound card instead.

That might be an idea ? ... to list on K9JY's site the exact brand
and model of sound cards that seem to work best with WL ?

Similar to what WA9ALS did for sound cards on RTTY ...

73 Billy AA4NU