[WriteLog] Sound with sound card

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sound with sound card
From: gbaron@charter.net (GilBaronW0MN)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:29:03 -0600

NO it is MANDATORY that you put in a serial number or the contact does not
count. The non contest station has to give you something, even a 1 , to put
there. This is a BUG but there is a workaround in that you can set the field
to required yourself, NOT , something the user should have to worry about.