[WriteLog] "Practice Mode" Suggestion?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] "Practice Mode" Suggestion?
From: wd3q@erols.com (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 00:54:06 -0500
As one who has a rather intense work and travel schedule, I tend to
have my laptop with me wherever I go.

What I'd like to see is a practice mode.  This would provide two
functions: he obvious one is to allow us to learn the software during
non-contest periods. The second would be to provide a means to test out
the various functions and configurations of WL...again, before a
contest! It *may* help us all reduce 'pilot error'

I read Wayne's email to the reflector today and sympathize completely.
I have a new job, which is actually a far better commute for
me.  Whatever I gain from not having to drive (I can now take public
transportation) is lost in the intensity of the work!

There are other pieces of software that I can practice CW with (PED,
etc.), so there's no rush to get this done. Just a suggestion to throw
into the hopper...

73,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC