[WriteLog] "Practice Mode" Suggestion?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] "Practice Mode" Suggestion?
From: Michael Shapiro" <wa6o@qsl.net (Michael Shapiro)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:51:41 -0800
There are a lot of PED dedicated places on the WEB. I would recommend
http://www.bavarian-contest-club.de/contest/ped/ped_eng.html

The Bavarian Contest Club web page is a home for world wide competition in
PED.
There are quite a few of us participating in their on going contest.
I personally still have very modest results (94 QSOs/5596 points in 10 min),
but I think it's a great skills improvement training.

73s es GL
de WA6O, Mike