[WriteLog] download

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] download
From: amckay@rabun.net (McKay)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:23:19 -0500
Guys, a dumb question. I don't recall ever downloading anything to an
existing program except for Windows updates. What do I do, call up Writelog,
click on download and watch it download? I suspect there is more to it than
that. A second question. I use a computer for Writelog that is by my rig and
not connected to internet. I tried to download update on computer that is
hooked to Web, using a diskette. The update was too large. Is there a way to
break a download into two loads so I could use two diskettes?
73, Archie, K4GA