[WriteLog] ARRL 10 KL7 KH6 thing follow up

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ARRL 10 KL7 KH6 thing follow up
From: xrdave@optonline.net (Dave)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 12:16:50 -0500
    I read the original threads, and experienced it as well. I haven't seen
any additional, so here is another observation that all might check for if
you want an accurate prediction of what your actual claimed score ought to
be.

    Personally , I was at a both mode station. I noticed the KL7 = new mult,
regardless of how many you work.  I saw it on CW only, not SSB. I never saw
it for KH6 in either mode at my site.

What I notice is:

Show Multipliers.

States and Provinces
AK shown in both modes as worked.
HI (6) shown worked both modes

Countries:North America
KL is shown as worked on SSB and NOT CW ...  hence no warning on SSB but a
continual warning on CW.
Countries: Oceania
KH6 is blank in both modes

Perhaps the KH6 and KL7 entities could be removed from wl_cty.dat to
overcome as a workaround, or perhaps I have a KL7 with a serial number in
the log.

Regardless, I just lost an SSB mult  :(    and I suspect I'm not the only
one .

          73's    Dave K2XR