[WriteLog] Stew Perry

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Stew Perry
From: epearson@prodigy.net (Eric Pearson)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 08:42:49 -0000
Ed, I hope this is simple enough:

1. Export the log as an ADIF file (File/Export/ADIF file)

2. Start a new log for the ARRL VHF QSO Party (File/New)

3. Import your Stew Perry ADIF file (File/Import)

4. Create the Cabrillo log file (Contest/Cabrillo file)
   and check the box that says "Display when done" or
   use your favorite text editor to...

5. Edit the header:
    a) Delete the line that starts "ARRL-SECTION:"
    b) Change the contest name to STEW-PERRY
    c) make the CATEGORY one of the following:

             SINGLE-OP ALL QRP
             SINGLE-OP ALL LOW
             SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH
             MULTI-ONE ALL QRP
             MULTI-ONE ALL LOW
             MULTI-ONE ALL HIGH

6. Save your changes and e-mail the file to tbdc@kkn.net

The robot will let you know right away if it's right or not.

73,
Eric - K6EP