[WriteLog] Stew Perry

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Stew Perry
From: john.devoldere@pandora.be (John Devoldere)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 10:13:11 -0000
Why don't we READ the rules of the Stew Perry contest? It is mentioned
NOWHERE in the rules     that a Cabrillo file ie required.

I checked with the organisers, and an ascii file (TXT file) is just fine.

It if was required, the Cabrillo file option would definitely be available
in Writelog!

So let's stop all this "I heard that... I understand that... etc...". Read
the rules, and make an ASCII file. I assume we can can all do that?

73

John, ON4UN

PS. Happy New Year to all!