[WriteLog] Re: WL ran slower and slower

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: WL ran slower and slower
From: dalej@reboot.bc.ca (Dale Jackaman)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 02:29:29 -0800
--=_alternative 0038A1D288256B33_=

Bob, I noticed the same thing.  The latest WriteLog builds may have a
memory leak problem.  My own logging computer is also running Windows ME
in a similiar speed machine with 256Megs of RAM.  I had to reboot several
times during the last CQWW CW contest as WriteLog slowed to a dead crawl.

Dale
VE7GL

--=_alternative 0038A1D288256B33_=

latest WriteLog builds may have a memory leak problem. &nbsp;My own logging
computer is also running Windows ME in a similiar speed machine with 256Megs of
RAM. &nbsp;I had to reboot several times during the last CQWW CW contest as
WriteLog slowed to a dead crawl. </font>
--=_alternative 0038A1D288256B33_=--