[WriteLog] No NETW field in Networking

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] No NETW field in Networking
From: clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 13:32:49 -0000
Hi

Having replaced my radio computer, I am now trying to network
the new with the old. Everything is working fine in normal
Windows operation, file sharing etc etc.

I then set up a dummy contest ( CQWW CW if it matters) as per
the guidelines on the K9JY page. However on attempting to link
the "old" machine to the "new" ( the so called server) I get the
error message that

" Writelog has been set up on that computer for different
columns in the log than here. Connection not established.
Incompatible exchange fields: NETW [remote], NETW [local]"

I confirm that no NETW field is present on either computer.

What can I be doing wrong?

tia

Clive