[WriteLog] No NETW field in Networking

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] No NETW field in Networking
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 14:55:25 -0000
Hi Clive,

A thought: You should take the original version of the log and save it after
'Register to accept network connections.' Don't try and link that PC to
others. Then try and network the other PC to the one you just saved. You
probably did that, but it was the first thing that came to mind.

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com