[WriteLog] S/P mode update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] S/P mode update
From: jtolbert@gremlan.org (Jamie WW3S)
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:01:27 -0500
Sounds like you have enter sends exchange invoked; look under Entry and
uncheck it if you don't want that feature. I'm not sure Writelog can tell
whether you are in "run" or "s&p" mode.

To Steve/KB3MM: this relates to our previous discussion about "modes" in
N1MM logger; N1MM  can tell whether running or s&p and "enter sends message"
mode will work like Bob wants it to; if running it will send the exchange
and log; if s&p AND NO s&p message entered it will just put the callsign in
the field WITHOUT sending any message.

73 Jamie WW3S