[WriteLog] Lost multiplier in RTTY RU

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Lost multiplier in RTTY RU
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 15:21:14 -0500
Happened to me also, and I realized it too late. I quickly debated what to
do and decided to log it anyway so the other guy's log was matched
time-wise OK here. If it were "required" I couldn't (?) have logged him.

BUT - why not _beep_ me if something is wrong with the entry - why is it
programmers don't use the PC's beep speaker anymore - aren't those little
speakers still inside all PCs? Even my new P4 beeps when it starts.

BTW, I realized after the contest I could have simply scrolled RTTYrite
back and read his number from the screen - Duh!

Jerry W4UK