[WriteLog] Lost multiplier in RTTY RU/ K9JY WriteLog Site

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Lost multiplier in RTTY RU/ K9JY WriteLog Site
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:39:00 -0000
All,

In a shameless effort to promote my site, this is why the checklist I have
on the web ('Setting up You' and 'Universal Checklist') is useful to both
experienced users of WriteLog and newcomers as well. I had a piece on the
Exchange on the site, but not specifically referencing 'required' fields for
the contest. That is now on the site in the 'Universal Setup' section
because of this note from Ron. I also made updates suggested by Paul, K4JA,
and Billy, AA4NU, both of whom used the site to set up the Stew Perry and
ARRL Roundup contests respectively.

As we all find these types of things in the setup, I will try and
incorporate them into the site as I have done here.

http://www.k9jy.com Select "Setting up You" from the left navigation bar,
then select "Universal Setup" button. It takes a bit to load (there are over
30 screen prints) and only 492 people have accessed the page so far.

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com