[WriteLog] Request for additional small feature

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Request for additional small feature
From: A. Sewell" <n5na@arrl.net (A. Sewell)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:26:52 -0600
I am in full agreement on this one.  While I was unable to participate in
the RTTY RU this year due to a move I was in it last year and had this exact
same problem.  There were several times I almost forgot to hit enter to log
the contact before going to the next one.  A key to handle this would be
great.

73,

Alan  N5NA