[WriteLog] CW Decoder

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Decoder
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:35:14 -0000
Hi Ron,

Your comment about setting the pitch fairly high is telling. I would adjust
the filters to the higher side in setting up the CW decoder to match what
you are hearing (see how with pictures in 'Setting up You' and 'Universal
Setup' on my web site). You will get a peak signal represented by the green
line; match that up with one of the six channels and you should see decoding
taking place on that channel. The CW decoder goes after six different
channels to decode multiple CW signals (unlike the Rttyrite decoder) so you
will see mostly garbage on five channels and beautiful copy on one of the
channels.

Hope this helps.

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at: