[WriteLog] WX0B SO2R Master and WL1`0.30B upgrate

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WX0B SO2R Master and WL1`0.30B upgrate
From: w0etc@ix.netcom.com (Larry Lindblom)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:14:29 -0000
Just before NAQP SSB with WL 10.29 I discovered something strange with my
WX0B SO2R Master.  In manual mode it worked FB for recording voice messages.
But, in auto mode any attempt at recording a voice message resulted in
receive audio coming out of the head phones with receive audio being
recorded as the voice message.

The 10.30B upgrade and adding the INI entry to take the LPT port behavior
back to a version 10.28 fixed the problem. Since I didn't have problems with
LPT CW keying I had not installed the earlier beta patch.

W0ETC
Larry L