[WriteLog] K9JY WriteLog Web Site - Color Updates

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] K9JY WriteLog Web Site - Color Updates
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 23:12:53 -0000
All,

I've added a section on WriteLog Colors under 'Setting up You.' This section
provides the format information for the WriteLog.ini file entries for
colors, each of the sections in the file that can have colors and their
names (e.g., BackgroundColor=), links to a web site to determine colors and
hex codes, a link to a web site where you can get a stand-alone program for
colors and hex codes, and a color chart that provides the colors and hex
codes.

My specific use of the colors in my contesting is to insure that the Mult,
New Station, and Dupe colors are consistent across the Entry Window, Band
Map, Packet Window, Rttyrite Window, and Super Check Partial. Others may
want to do more than that with the colors, but 40 hours into a contest I
want to make sure my Mult color is consistent across the windows!

Thanks to all who answered my query on how to find out hex codes associated
with specific colors.

You can reach the site at: http://www.k9jy.com.

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at: