[WriteLog] Coming Soon - WPX RTTY buffers & more

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Coming Soon - WPX RTTY buffers & more
From: don.wsixffh@verizon.net (Donald Eriksen)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 22:56:16 -0800
Thanks for the reminder, Don. I looked in the latest issue of CQ at the
Contesting Calendar of Events, and the only contest listed for Feb. 9-10 is
the Dutch PACC contest. And this is a CQ co-sponsered event!!

Anyway the rules are available at the RTTY journal page,
http://www.rttyjournal.com/rules/wpx.html

Don W6FFH