[WriteLog] Creating the log??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Creating the log??
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 22:51:32 -0800
On Mon, 04 Feb 2002 19:46:25 -0500, erik.hyllander wrote:

> clicking on it will automatically use Notepad if the file is not too big for
> Notepad.

Slightly off topic, but there is a free replacement for Notepad which
has none of the limitations of Notepad like the one you mentioned above.
It's called NoteTab Light and is available from www.notetab.com  There
is also a Pro version I haven't tried, mainly for professional HTML
writers.

I've been using it for a couple of years and it's just great.  One
feature I especially like is the ability to have several files open at
the same time - something Notepad can not do.

It even has a feature which you click on and it automatically replaces
Notepad, so when a program calls up Notepad, NoteTab comes up instead.
You can easily reset it back if desired, although I doubt you ever will.

No commercial affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

73, Bill W7TI