[WriteLog] upgrade to a dual monitor video card

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] upgrade to a dual monitor video card
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:41:53 -0500
WHEW!  That's good news.  MS introduced dual monitor support with WIN98.
There are so many people doing design work etc that it's sorta hard to
imagine that they would drop it.  Thanks

> "On many portable computers and some desktop computers (those with two
video
> ports on one video card), you can expand your display to a second monitor
by
> using Dualview"

That's when I first tried it - Plugged the laptop video output into the
desktop's monitor and had 2 displays for the first time.  Matrox has some
nice cards that support it.