[WriteLog] upgrade to a dual monitor video card

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] upgrade to a dual monitor video card
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:27:51 -0600
Well heres the next question...

Does it support two keyboards also?  Say, one at one radio and the other at
a second radio?  I realize we are talking about the monitor board, but was
wondering if something similar was available for the keyboard.

Gene K1GD

"Barry N1EU" <n1eu@hotmail.com>@contesting.com on 02/05/2002 12:35:42 PM

Sent by:  writelog-admin@contesting.com