[WriteLog] More on Writelog colors (and a comment on contest customizati

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] More on Writelog colors (and a comment on contest customization)
From: abriscoe@telus.net (Allan Briscoe)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 08:54:49 -0800
Hi Wayne..
As the originator of that particular thread (contest customization), I thank
you for your illuminating comments. Also thanks to others for their thoughts
and comments. I found them all to be very interesting - just not interesting
enough to take up the challenge to learn C++  -Hi !)

Allan Briscoe VE7XB