[WriteLog] Enter key

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Enter key
From: Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com (Kurszewski Chad-WCK005)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:51:38 -0500
> The two work arounds I used:
>
> 1.  Select the call off the screen with the mouse, but
> quickly click inside the
> call field and then hit enter.
>
> 2.  Select the call off the screen with the mouse, but hit
> F10 to send the
> exchange instead.
>
> Both options are non-intuitive, and break the run rhythm.

The one I used is the CT-standard, press INSERT.  Then to
log QSO (and send TU QRZ), press keypad + key.

And, do you know that WL will, if the call is properly
highlighted (either DE xxxxx, you worked the call before,
or the call is in the master database), grab the call
and send the exchange, with NO MOUSE INTERVENTION, by
simply pressing the INSERT key?

But, if you do that, the cursor stays in the callsign
field, opposite to what it does if you click the call
with the mouse and then press insert.

Chad WE9V