[WriteLog] Enter key

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Enter key
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:26:40 -0500
Running or S&P?  You mention running below.  Why even use the ENTER key when
running?  If you just hit the INSERT key, the call last highlighted call is
entered and the exchange is sent.  Click on the return exchange and hit hte
PLUS key to log and send QRZ msg.  If the call is not highlighted, you can
still click on the first letter to enter it, then hit the INSERT key as
above.  What could be easier?

In S&P, I just hit F4 to send my call and F5 to send the exchange, then hit
ENTER to log it.

I guess some want to ALWAYS use the ENTER key and have the program know
whether you're running or S&Ping?  That must be a holdover from CT...?  I
guess it's all what you're used to and/or learned on.

I remind people that Macro Express and others allow you to make your
keyboard do exactly what you want.  There's no way Wayne could make it like
EVERYONE would want.  73