[WriteLog] WL 10.30B Comments - stuttering, Enter key, packet

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL 10.30B Comments - stuttering, Enter key, packet
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:20:24 -0500
Appreciate all the helpful comments on the mysterious stuttering issue.  I'm
going to try even more intensive screening out of background tasks as well
as offloading the Telnet-modem gateway to a 2nd computer (someone actually
suggested this way back when) on a LAN.  Having the second computer
networked will actually let me open up a 2nd copy of Writelog and bring up a
2nd packet window to fulfill my original wish #5  ;-)

I understand the wish to leave "/BUST" as it is.  I continue to hope that
issues 2-4 will be addressed.

Tnx/73,
Barry  N1EU