[WriteLog] /BUST

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] /BUST
From: ron.stordahl@digikey.com (Ron Stordahl)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:12:58 -0600
I agree with Jim on this one.  The /BUST may annoy some, and they have been
vocal about this in the past, but it is very important information.  I sent
it quite a few times (and doing so probably saved others more trouble than
myself) but even after sending it its still useful information even to
myself.

It would probably be helpful if WriteLog gave it special handling, perhaps
showing it up in a different color (and certainly not as China).

Ron N5IN