[WriteLog] Kenwood RIT control

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Kenwood RIT control
From: clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:26:57 -0000
Wouldn't hold your breath! You are 100% right about the functionality of
tuning the radio from the keyboard.

A possible fix, is to get the MS Office keyboard, which has a scroll wheel and
fulfills the function reasonably well for me. The tuning rate is settable in
the writelog.ini. file. This is the mousewheel function in WL, but only RTTY
ops would use that I think; certainly  not a dedicated CW op's preference.

73

Clive

 Dave Henderson wrote:
> Anybody got any ideas as to how this might be implemented in Writelog by
> writing some kind of keyboard macro or something or do we need to add this
> to the wish-list and wait for it to get incorporated in a  new release some
> day?

GW3NJW
gw3njw@gw7x.org
Contest Cambria-http://www.gw7x.org