[WriteLog] Finding QSOs in a large log

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Finding QSOs in a large log
From: Jpilotte@aol.com (Jpilotte@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:20:53 EST
Okay I'm sure I'm missing somthing but I can't seem to figure out how to easily
find a QSO in a large log. I know that Writelog is a contest logger but I also
use it for general logging.  I have lots of QSOs and many
duplicates, when I get a QSL I'd like to be able to easily verify the QSO but I
haven't had much luck with Writelog.  The find QSO in files doesn't seem to do
anything.  What am I missing? And don't tell me to switch to a general logger.

73,
Jim
N3ZPL