[WriteLog] LPT 2 Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] LPT 2 Problem
From: IDarack@prodigy.net (IRWIN C DARACK)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:21:20 -0500
I recently installed a new Byterunner PCI card with 2 extra serial ports and
1 additional LPT port (Lpt2). I  am using Windows 98 second addition. I want
to use the additional printer port to drive a CW keyer.  All of the serial
ports are recognized and configured for the radio,TNC and Rigblaster. I know
that the computer sees the LPT 2 port as I can printer from this port. LPT 1
port is configured for my Zip drive and printer.

I can not get Writelog (latest version) to recognize my LPT2 port. This port
is "grayed out" in Port Set up. When I look in the Writelog ini file I see
the following under LPT 2  "LPT2=0x0".

In the Windows control panel, LPT2 reads "VScom EPP Port (LPT2)-(0,6,1,1,1)

1) Do I have to reinstall Writelog to recognize that I now have a second
Printer Port?

or

2) Is there a change in the Writelog ini file that I have to make?

I am open to any suggestions on how to fix?

Thanks, KD3TB