[WriteLog] Sound card/DVK problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sound card/DVK problem
From: gbaron@charter.net (GilBaronW0MN)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 05:13:14 -0600
> -----Original Message-----
> From: writelog-admin@contesting.com
> [mailto:writelog-admin@contesting.com]On Behalf Of George Beasley
> Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 12:26 AM
> To: clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk; writelog@contesting.com
> Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Sound card/DVK problem
>

> Wrong, Wrong, Wrong,
> RTFM. It needs to be switched to work.
> Use a transistor to do it.
> it works fine.

I did RTFM and you don't understand what I am saying. EVERYTHING EXCEPT the
sound input works fine. I know that when Pin 9 is switched for operation
that the mic on front is muted. I know that pin 111 is SUPPOSED TO BE the
input signal and NO SWITCHING of ANY kind is used here. This is an ANALOG
audio input. What you do not seem o understand is that this line is NOT
CONNECTED in MY XCVR, although it is SUPPOSED to be. I could put 10 volts of
audio in here and get NOTHING UNDERSTAND NOW?

I read the manual but you did not read my post.