[WriteLog] Opening log window problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Opening log window problem
From: jimsmith@shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:04:49 -0700
I have the same problem with 10.27G.  C:\Program Files\Ham
Radio\Writelog\Contest\  leaves only 1 or 2 letters visible of the
contest name.  The only solutions I can see are to change the layout of
the form so that the list box occupies the full width or, even better,
make the form resizeable and have the list box width change accordingly.
 It would be very nice if one or the other could be done in the next
upgrade.  I don't recall what WL is written in but I know it would take
about ten minutes to do the first one in Visual Basic.

Thanks for bringing it up.  It's been bugging me ever since I got WL but
never took the time to point it out.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO