[WriteLog] Opening log window problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Opening log window problem
From: jimsmith@shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:52:43 -0700
Thanks for the response Randy.

Of course one could relocate WL but I have a huge number of files on my
system and I use file management techniques to enable me to find what I
want quickly.  One of those techniques is to categorize stuff and set up
a directory structure which reflects those categories.  I don't want to
introduce inconsistencies into this system just to meet the minor
idiosyncrasies of one app, particularly when the elimination of the
idiosyncrasy is so trivial.  Perhaps I'm wrong but I think it would take
me longer to uninstall WL, reinstall it in C:\ and move all the contest
directories and files than it would for a programmer to change the
layout of the form.

Now, I'm not trying to say that this is some major item which requires
immediate attention.  I'm just agreeing that there is a problem for some
of us which could be addressed with minimal effort.  In the meantime,
I'll live with it.  If it's never fixed, it won't be the end of the
world.  It will continue to bug me, however.

I see that it has taken me more than ten minutes to write this.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO