[WriteLog] Simulator problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Simulator problem
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 21:31:15 -0500
I answered part of my own question - the AdiParse.dll is in the
WriteLog\Programs subdirectory so it is a WriteLog Program, not a Windows
file.

I've emailed mine to Vern to see if it helps. Reinstalling WriteLog might
help. Let's see if the file works for Vern, and if it does, I can volunteer
to forward the file to whoever needs it.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com

Stand alone simulator does not run on my Gateway (new Nov 01)
for following reason:

Component 'AdiParse.dll' or one of its dependencies not correctly
registered: a file is missing or invalid

Just for info.

Vern