[WriteLog] Icom control within Writelog for RTTY - help pls

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Icom control within Writelog for RTTY - help pls
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 19:07:54 +0100
Hi all,

I appreciate most folk are at Dayton right now, so this may not be a good
time to ask, BUT:

I have my IC756, and I have made a lead to go from ACC1 to a COM port, and
the soundcard, with wires for PTT, FSK, and audio in to the PC, plus one for
AFSK from PC to ACC1, as per the handbook.

I also have a lead that will be used for CI-V that is on a seperate COM
port. I assume this only handles band data, again as per handbook. It has a
3.5mm jack at the end of it.

OK so far. But, how do I get Writelog to understand that FSK is on one port,
whilst the required band data comes from another port?

I thought I had this all sorted in my mind, but it doesn't look as though I
am there yet.

Can anyone set me straight with this??

Thanks in advance.............. and best 73 de Phil GU0SUP