[WriteLog] pk-232 CW - 'cause its there!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] pk-232 CW - 'cause its there!
From: vk4cej@uq.net.au (John - vk4cej)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 09:03:22 +1000
Well, my ears are currently capable of about 7 wpm while my 232 can do
around 50 plus....   I am trying to get re-interested in this mode and
intend to use the 232 to "re-educate" myself.      I have so far made about
40 contacts using my contest call VK4WPX, all with another contesting
program.
I hope that I have been a multiplier for some.

I think I have worked out how I might be able get the 232 to operate with
WriteLog...  I need to be able to send a command to the tnc while using
Rttyrite but cannot find how to do this.........

Can anyone help with this one ???

John