[WriteLog] Field Day Score

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Field Day Score
From: RCARIELLO@si.rr.com (RCARIELLO)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 03:44:34 -0000
Hello to all,

Well It's been almost a full year and the next Field Day is only a few weeks
away. I have not had the chance to upgrade my version of WriteLog. I am
still using 10.22B.

Has there been any improvements made in the latest version of WriteLog to
score "D" class stations correctly?

If you recall, a "D" class station working another "D" class station gets no
points for the contact. In WriteLog 10.22B you incorrectly get points for
the contact. I had to go through the log and remove the contact point value.

Just another point:
The free upgrade is over 3 meg. In my case the computer I use WriteLog on is
not connected to the internet. The only way I can see myself getting the
upgrade onto the WriteLog computer is to have a friend of mine burn a CD. I
will then using  the CD copy the upgrade onto the WriteLog computer.

Question: Is there any way to provide the upgrade in smaller chunks that
would fit onto a few 3.5 inch disk?

Rich AA2MF