[WriteLog] Field Day Score

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Field Day Score
From: RCARIELLO@si.rr.com (RCARIELLO)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 02:26:47 -0000
Alan,

Thanks for checking.
Then this problem has not been corrected.

I reported the problem just after the last Field Day posting it onto the
WriteLog reflector. No rush to upgrade since I expect to run class "D" in
this years Field Day. If the scoring is incorrect no sense using the
program.

By the way. My friend down loaded the free upgrade then transferred it onto
a CD. This will let me upgrade when I get around to it.

Rich AA2MF