[WriteLog] 2 sound cards with writelog ??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2 sound cards with writelog ??
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 15:52:38 -0500
I have a document about using 2 soundcards with MMTTY and WriteLog that I
will send you tonight.  This info will also be on my web site soon.

I can't explain it, but the times I've seen the use of 2 soundcards
discussed, the recommendation was strongly to use 2 DIFFERENT sound cards.
I use a SoundBlaster 16 PCI, Integrated sound, and a Soundblaster Live Value
card in my Dell - all 3 are available.