[WriteLog] 2 sound cards with writelog ??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2 sound cards with writelog ??
From: RPClifton@aol.com (RPClifton@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:50:43 EDT
Bill -

There's been some recent e-mail on the reflector about this.  Seems that
several people have noticed problems when both sound cards are identical.
You might try using any sound capabilities you have on the mainboard for one
of your sound channels.

I have yet to try the two sound card system, so can only reflect what others
have reported.  I am upgrading next week to a Pentium IV 2.0Ghz machine and
will then experience firsthand an attempt at using the mainboard audio for
one soundboard and an add-on card for the second.

73, Bob - W3YY