[WriteLog] CW Keyer weighting

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Keyer weighting
From: nr1dx@arrl.net (Dave)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 22:08:41 +0000
According to the manual  and the help screen the "weighting" of the CW
keyer can be changed by toggling it up or down using <SHIFT><PAGE-UP> and
<SHIFT><PAGE-DOWN>. The amount of change in the weight is supposedly
controlled by the CWWT00 -CWWT04 command lines in WRITELOG.INI. When I
toggle up and down I can detect no discernable change. I am using the W5XD+
multikeyer. Any ideas why the weighting is not changing or does the W5XD
keyer not support weighting changes?

Dave
NR1DX
nr1dx@arrl.net

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns a lesson he can learn no other
way" .... Mark Twain