[WriteLog] Kenwood TS-950SDX Radio Interface Trouble

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Kenwood TS-950SDX Radio Interface Trouble
From: kg6ok@pacbell.net (Herb Rosenberg)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 05:17:48 +0000
Jim,

I have also experienced various polling problems with my Kenwood
Ts-950sdx and Writelog, without a solution.  I also have a Kenwood TS850
and two different IF-232 interfaces, two computers, and I have been
unable to come up with a solution.  The only place I experience a
problem is with Writelog, with all of my other contesting and logging
software working fine....

I am at a loss as to what the problem is.  I have compared my
Writelog.ini file settings with other 950 users and cannot find anything
there.....

It makes it impossible to use this radio for contesting with Writelog.
My main problem with polling is around Writelog's ability to accurately
read the frequency of the radio.

Herb - KG6OK