[WriteLog] Now how do I do this?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Now how do I do this?
From: n3hs@qsl.net (Stan Staten)
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 14:00:34 -0400
I guess with XP now running well on my new motherboard it is time to face
the LPT CW keying problem.  I'm told on here that serial port keying works
well.  I can't quite figure it out as Writelog only seems to support 4
ports.  Here is my port lineup.

COM 1 - Radio 1
COM 2 - Packet
COM 3 - Radio 2
COM 4 - Rotor
COM 5 - Palm
COM 6 - Modem

I can move some things, particularly the Palm and Modem to higher COM port
numbers if needed. I also have another Palm USB --> Serial adapter that I
suppose would work.  BUT how do I get writelog to recognize a 5th com port
on top of all this?  Suggestions appreciated.

73 Stan, N3HS